BIW Manufacturing Engineer
Up to £28.00 p/h Ltd Co
Location: Castle Bromwich
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
BIW Manufacturing Engineer opportunity has become available working for a luxury automotive OEM based in Castle Bromwich.
You'll be part of the BIW team, the role requires collaboration across functions to ensure we have established compliance with the Bill Of Process to deliver what is required to that meet Basic Minute Value (BMV) and quality targets.
It is also important for us to share best practice across the platforms and between manufacturing plants to ensure we employ the best processes available wherever possible.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Manufacturing or a similar engineering discipline. Alternatively a timed served apprenticeship.
- Proven reliable experience working in a BIW manufacturing environment with a demanding mind-set.
- The ability to undertake work and manage a varied task list as directed by their line manager in connection with their job.
- Evidence of excellent problem solving skills and an understanding of customer first principles.
- 100 % focus on safety of self and others at all times.
- Experience of dimensional accuracy of Body In White (BIW) production assemblies.
- Current Manufacturing Engineering are responsible for Compliance with the Bill of Process as defined by GSPAS.
- Responsible for the structural integrity of the vehicle compliant with all Plant Quality audit process.
- Production of all BIW product to deliver 100% Right First Time water leak performance
- Achieve Equal Body Hole Size EBHS plant and stretched targets
This is a 12 month contract role offering an hourly rate of up to £28.00 Ltd Co depending upon experience.
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.