BIW Manufacturing Engineer
Up to £28.00 p/h Ltd Co
Location: Castle Bromwich
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Luxury automotive OEM based in Castle Bromwich is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer.
As part of the Body in White team, the role requires:
- collaboration across functions to ensure we share best practice across the platforms and between manufacturing plants
- establishing compliance with the Bill Of Process to deliver what is required to that meet Basic Minute Value (BMV) and quality targets
- Ideally educated to degree level in Manufacturing or a similar engineering discipline.
- Alternatively a timed served apprenticeship.
- Proven reliable experience working in a BIW manufacturing environment with a demanding mind-set.
- The ability to undertake work and manage a varied task list.
- Evidence of excellent problem solving skills and an understanding of customer first principles.
- 100 % focus on safety of self and others at all times.
- Experience of dimensional accuracy of Body In White (BIW) production assemblies.
- Responsible for the structural integrity of the vehicle compliant with all Plant Quality audit process.
- Production of all BIW product to deliver 100% Right First Time water leak performance
This is a 12 month contract role offering an hourly rate of up to £28.00 Ltd Co depending upon experience.
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.