A Manufacturing Engineer opportunity has become available for a leading global technology and services innovator.
Due to expansion of the current Manufacturing team, our client are recruiting for multiple Manufacturing Engineers to drive process improvement initiatives and root cause and corrective action, whilst ensuring capacity and capability of manufacturing processes and equipment is matched to the business requirements.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Having held a previous Manufacturing Engineering position within a production organisation or broad based background.
- A depth of experience in driving process improvement.
- An understanding of current and cutting edge manufacturing processes and equipment.
- A solid understanding of DFMA tools.
What to expect?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- On-line system offering a wide range of competitive flexible benefits including a matched pension contribution of up to 12%, child care vouchers, private medical and dental insurance, holiday buy and sell options, subsidised local gym memberships and many others.
- Share incentive schemes.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised restaurant (including a Costa coffee).
- Discounted Sports and Social Club membership.
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.