Up to £45000
A a leading global technology and services innovator within the aerospace sector is looking for multiple Manufacturing Engineer due to expansion of the current Manufacturing team. These Manufacturing Engineers will drive process improvement initiatives and root cause and corrective action, whilst ensuring capacity and capability of manufacturing processes and equipment is matched to the business requirements. The salary for these roles is up to £45,000 depending on experience and current package.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Having held a previous Manufacturing Engineering position within a production organisation or broad based background
- A depth of experience in driving process improvement
- An understanding of current and cutting edge manufacturing processes and equipment
- A solid understanding of DFMA tools
As a Manufacturing Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Acting as a key link in the introduction of process & product knowledge into development programmes
- Providing pro-active input into product development that ensures products are design to cost utilising Design for Manufacture & Assembly principles
- Supporting Program Management in progression and completion of development programs.
- Acting as the Manufacturing Engineering authority on Planning and Productability development programmes
- Ensuring that all ME Lifecycle Management tasks are completed in line with programme timeframes
- Ensuring products are designed for efficient manufacture and assembly,
- Coordinating the completion of a PFMEA and implementation of associated risk reduction activities in line with LCM requirements.
- Defining manufactured recurring costs at the bid stage, and to seek to achieve the target cost reductions through product development and process improvement.
If you were successful in your application, you can expect to benefit from:
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised restaurant (including a Costa coffee)
- On-line system offering a wide range of competitive flexible benefits including a matched pension contribution of up to 12%, child care vouchers, private medical and dental insurance, holiday buy and sell options, subsidised local gym memberships and many others
- Share incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Sports and Social Club memberships
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston on Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.