Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Two Manufacturing Engineers are required, one with CNC Machining knowledge and one with Fabrication experience. Candidates with previous experience operating within the Aerospace sector would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a highly successful successful organisation based in the south Sheffield area who provide world class manufactured components to the aerospace, nuclear and space sectors, requires two Manufacturing Engineers.
As Manufacturing Engineers, you will be required to:
- Manufacture Fabricated or Machined components produced from Stainless Steel, Nickel based alloys, Titanium and Aluminium generally incorporating machined and sheet metal details.
- Experience in the welding of Stainless steel, Nickel based alloys titanium and aluminium (applicable to the fabrication ME).
- Experience in working on high precision components.
- Experience for presswork.
- Have an analytical, data driven approach to problem solving and improvement activities.
- Be self-motivated and have good project management skills.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy / literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Have a history of identifying and introducing cost reduction opportunities.
- Be comfortable liaising with customers and suppliers.
- knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing principles.
Aircraft Engineers should have the following skills or experience:
- Have a proven manufacturing engineering background in fabricated components.
- Have a good understanding of technical drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Computer literacy with experience of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project)
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business and with customers and suppliers.
- Have a proven history of successful team work.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Machining or Fabrication and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineer roles, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188.