Job Title - Manufacturing Engineer
Salary - up to £35000
Location - Camberley
Industry - Aerospace
An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to work for this world leader in aerospace manufacturing at their facility in Camberley.
- Daily engineering support including prompt problem solving solutions
- Negotiating and raising change requests
- Identifying requirements for jigs, fixtures and gauges to support safe and efficient manufacturing processes
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and build control plans
- Create and maintain BOMs and Routes in the ERP system - BaaN
- Drive quality, efficiency and output across the plant, upholding the highest Health & Safety performance.
- Meet customer delivery deadlines and optimise labour meet schedule
- Lead and drive change/continuous improvement initiatives
- To work in partnership and collaboration with all support functions
- Demonstrate thorough planning skills
- Undertake other reasonable duties, in line with business needs and objectives
Knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- HNC, apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- Strong manufacturing background - within an assembly environment
- Previous experience of working with analytical design tools and techniques
- Previous experience of MRP/ERP systems
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
If you are interested in applying to the above role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.