A world leader in aerospace manufacturing has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join them at their facility in Camberley.
- Daily engineering support including prompt problem solving solutions
- Negotiating and raising change requests
- Identifying requirements for jigs, fixtures and gauges to support safe and efficient manufacturing processes
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and build control plans
- Create and maintain BOMs and Routes in the ERP system - BaaN
- Drive quality, efficiency and output across the plant, upholding the highest Health & Safety performance.
- Meet customer delivery deadlines and optimise labour meet schedule
- Lead and drive change/continuous improvement initiatives
- To work in partnership and collaboration with all support functions
- Demonstrate thorough planning skills
- Undertake other reasonable duties, in line with business needs and objectives
Knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- HNC, apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- Strong manufacturing background - within an assembly environment
- Previous experience of working with analytical design tools and techniques
- Previous experience of MRP/ERP systems
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
This is a permanent role based in Camberley, Surrey and offering an annual salary of c. £35,000 per annum - salary is reflective of experience with some flexibility to negotiate.
If you are interested in applying to the above role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.