- Manufacturing Engineer
- Salary £35k- £40k
A Manufacturing Engineer is required with knowledge of designing and manufacturing complex mechanical products. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received. Due to continued growth this company, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Reading requires a Manufacturing Engineer new permanent role.
- As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be required to:
- Ensuring the efficient movement of the product throughout the product lifecycle
- Identifying new processes, methods or tooling for manufacturing and testing the product
- New Product Introduction
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification (ONC/D, HNC/D, City and Guilds or similar)
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing tools
- MRP/ERP experience
- FMEA training knowledge desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electromechanical manufacturing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Reading-based aerospace company will offer you: * £35k to £40k pa * Pension + other Benefits.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Sarah Davies at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 143.