over 1 year ago
Job Title - Manufacturing Engineer
Industry - Automotive
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to work for a luxury automotive OEM. As Manufacturing Engineer you will be involved in the complete car program, from early phase to implementation in the plant with focus on the process development. You will be a part of a commodity process engineering team and will contribute to the development of manufacturing processes globally.
You will secure the fulfilment of the process KPI's covering technique, cost, quality,
safety. In the role as a Process Manufacturing engineer, you will work cross functionally
with several interfaces within the group.
As Manufacturing Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
* Ensure product and process feedback to P&Q regarding geometry demands in order to fulfil the manufacturing attributes globally (quality, man hours, cost efficiency, environment, flexibility, and change over)
* Analyse the robustness and performance of equipment and assemblies. It encompasses simulation, validation and optimization of products and manufacturing systems.
* Drive virtual and physical verification in order to secure manufacturing requirements.
* Secure the geometry performance of the product and the capability of equipment
* Create or update needed process, quality and inspection instructions for production
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.