A Manufacturing Engineer opportunity has arisen working for one of the world's top manufacturers of construction equipment.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes including improvement projects.
- Resolution and involvement in Operational and Quality PCM's.
- Support to new product introduction.
- Project management and documentation
- Management of equipment suppliers including Contractor Controls.
- Capital equipment justification, specification & procurement.
- Technical support to the manufacturing and assembly processes
- Integration of engineering changes to the manufacturing processes.
- Generating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Working as part of a cross functional team.
- The ideal candidate should possess well developed communication skills with a good sense of urgency, flexibility, versatility and commitment.
- Knowledge of CNC machinery, weld operations or assembly would be advantageous.
- Degree/HND, or equivalent, is desirable but relevant experience is equally important.
- P.C. literacy is essential using SAP, MS office programs and 2D CAD software.
- You will be able to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary plus benefits based in Staffordshire.
Interested in the above role? Then please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.