Job Title - Manufacturing Engineer
Salary - competitive plus benefits
Location - Staffordshire
Industry - off highway
You will be part of Manufacturing Engineering team reporting to the Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for managing key projects within the business unit, ensuring all costs, layouts and H&S documents are completed in a timely manner.
In addition you will be involved in NPIP introduction and capex creation to ensure that new products and projects are delivered efficiently.
Your Responsibilities as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
- Project Management
- Contractor Controls
- Support H&S practices
- Support business unit Quality targets
- New Product Introduction ensuring assembly readiness
- PCM Close Out
- Capex Submissions
- New tooling design and equipment introduction
- Design processes within the business unit
- Standard operating procedure documentation creation
- 2D layout creation and implementation.
- HNC/HND in Engineering Would Be Beneficial
- Proven Track Record of Delivering Projects On Time And Within Budget
- Can Work Independently or As Part of A Team
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills At All Levels
- PC Literacy Is Essential (particularly Powerpoint & Excel (SAP preferred)
- Knowledge of Siemens Team center and TC-vis is beneficial
- Experience in the use of 2D CAD Autocad is beneficial
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills with specific focus towards establishing root cause
- Have the ability to work from their own initiative, in addition to being part of a growing team.
- Able to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Have a sense of urgency and positive attitude in order to deliver true customer delight, providing solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
What's in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company's healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.