An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to work for this off highway manufacturer based in Stockton. As Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for providing the technical expertise necessary to design, develop, and implement manufacturing systems, complex manufacturing operations and sophisticated machines.
Main responsibilities include:
- Completing special work assignments requiring collaboration and integration between business functions.
- Develop, analyze and manage Manufacturing / Assembly Projects.
- Assists in developing department capital and expense budgets.
- Maintains the department capital forecast.
- Administers the assembly NPI process to ensure that Engineering drawings are released and processed on time for NPI build.
You will ideally have a University degree in engineering or equivalent education/experience required and Previous engineering experience required.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.