Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Manufacturer in the Birmingham are for a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a Permanent role with immediate starts available for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Large Manufacturer who are looking to grow their teams due to business expansion.
Duties as a Manufacturing Engineer will be:
- Planning the layout of the manufacturing area to ensure optimum efficiency
- Assist production with Key performance indicators, Machine availability, productivity and OLE.
- To set, evaluate & review production targets using modern manufacturing techniques.
- Manage timely implementation of Engineering changes
- Identification of any relevant customer concerns
- To continually work to eliminate non-value added activities and enforce continuous improvement
- Responsible for all Process Control
- Improve & optimise the processes to reduce costs of Manufacturing.
The Ideal Manufacturing Engineer you will have:
- Good Knowledge of conventional machining capabilities & limitations
- Practical experience of the layout of facilities
- Ability to use CAD Programs
- HNC level in engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Continuous improvement knowledge
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Be able to work individually & as part of a team
Working hours for this role are 08.00-16.30 (Monday - Friday)
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established Manufacturing establishment!