A global manufacturer of precision machined components based in Leicester requires an experienced Manufacturing Engineer on a 12 month contract basis.
The role will project manage the transfer of a production line to a lower cost country. The product is a high precision machined component supplied into an aerospace OEM.
- Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Project management knowledge
- Aerospace background
- Ideally experience transferring production to another manufacturing site
- Ideally high precision machining knowledge
- Writing SOP's
- Problem solving
- Understanding of inspection processes
- Understanding engineering drawings
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
The role will require some travel typically one week away in four through to two weeks in four at key points in the programme.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this urgent Manufacturing Engineering role.