Henley-In-Arden, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Manufacturing Client Support Manager
£40,000pa - £45,000pa
Manufacturing Software Company
The successful candidate will bring their manufacturing experience to our friendly, expert team in the role of Customer Success Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic and curious employee to lead the team that deals with our customers' technical queries, ranging from 'how do I' questions through to production-stopping issues. This will require learning about our customers' industries and manufacturing styles, as well as ensuring our Customer Success team provide first-line support and solutions.
Candidates with experience of the manufacturing industry and a good understanding lean manufacturing principles, who are seeking to maybe use their skills in a high-tech/ software based environment would be well received. Due to restructure this company, based in Henley-in-Arden are a software development company that produces software systems for manufacturing companies to provide a simple, standardised approach to high variety, highly complex assemblies.
As a Manufacturing Client Support Manager you will be required to:
- You will be responsible for the UK Customer Success team
- You will work closely with our Head of Customer Success and the North American Customer Success team
- Your duties will include working with our customers on the maintenance of our software and associated hardware (remote, virtual and cloud servers)
- You will be required to learn our product and ensure Helpdesk tickets are addressed as they come in
The Manufacturing Client Support Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or certificate in Manufacturing Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience or knowledge of manufacturing environments
- Appreciation of the implications of implementing information systems e.g. culture and change management
- Candidates with experience of running a first-line support function or interest in Information Technology or Computer Sciences would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of IT/ Software support in a manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Warwickshire-based software company will offer you:
- £40,000pa - £45,000pa
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Career Development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing and seeking to use these skills in the high-tech sector and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Client Support Manager role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.