A Manufacturing CI Lead is required with experience of supporting continuous improvement activities across a high volume manufacturing site. The company, a forward-thinking and progressive organisation, based in Lincolnshire that produce automotive parts for many OEMs, require this person to exhibit a proven track record of managing teams within a customer driven organisation.
As Manufacturing CI Lead you will:-
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the Operations team utilising modern techniques.
- An experienced manufacturing/CI professional and exhibit a proven track record of managing production cells for a varied customer base.
- You will have experience within automotive or a similar demanding customer environment is essential to understand customer's requirements are met and business improvements delivered.
- Manage and develop team leaders as direct reports and ensure management flexibility across production cells to achieve operational objectives
- Support and develop business systems in order to eliminate waste from manufacturing process and improve customer service
The Manufacturing CI Lead will have:-
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant subject
- Have a health and safety qualification e.g. IOSH or equivalent
- Experience or qualifications within Continuous improvement are desirable
- Experience of working in an automotive environment with demanding customer expectations
- Previous experience managing manufacturing environment within a fabrication\welding environment would be a distinct advantage but not essential
Interested applicants should apply to this advert, if you have any questions they please contact Katharine Bignell (Senior Consultant) at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd for more information.