£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Manufacturing Assembly Engineer
A Manufacturing Assembly Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive assembly processes and the specification of . Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, an automotive manufacturer based in Grantham requires a innovative and team orientated Manufacturing Assembly Engineer with strong problem solving skills and experience of assembly process for a new permanent role.
As a Manufacturing Assembly Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop new assembly processes using the most appropriate technologies and procedures
- Design, specify, acquire, and sign off tooling, equipment and machinery, to ensure that robust capable processes are established.
- Resolution of day-to-day assembly process issues.
The Manufacturing Assembly Engineer should have the following skills or experience:-
- Degree/ HND in Manufacturing, Mechanical or related Engineering field or relevant experience.
- Significant experience in the automotive industry or similar field.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive product assembly process to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Grantham-based automotive company will offer you:
- £35,000pa - £40,000pa
- 24 Days Holiday + BH
- Career development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of process improvement and continuous improvement and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Assembly Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.