Manual Miller - Aerospace - Reading - Permanent
A Manual Miller is required with knowledge of setting and operating conventional milling machines. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or similar precision environment would be well received.
Due to the continued success of the organisation, this globally successful company based in the Reading area requires a skilled and meticulous Miller with manual skills and experience for a new permanent role. As the Manual Miller you will be required to:
- Set and operate manual milling machines
- Produce components to a high standard
- Perform layout and machining of angles, radii, milled slots, tapers and bores
- Carry out visual inspection of machined parts using a variety of hand metrology equipment
- Remove and replace broken tooling
The Manual Miller should have the following skills:
- Experienced setting and operating manual milling machines
- Able to utilise a variety of hand metrology equipment
- Read interpret engineering drawings
- Carried out a similar role within a precision machining environment
- An indentured apprenticeship, craft or technical qualification is desirable but relevant specialist experience is acceptable
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of setting and operating manual milling machines and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manual Miller role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.