Manual Machinist - Miller/Turner - Aerospace - South Sheffield - Permanent - Days & Nights
A Manual Machinist is required with knowledge of Milling or Turning. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or similar precision industry would be well received
Due to expansion this company, based in Birmingham requires a skilled CNC Machinist for permanent nights with mainly milling experience for a new permanent role. With the role you will be required to:
- Manufacture close tolerance, small batch work, predominantly fixture based in a wide range of exotic materials.
- Willingness to up skill and with reference to other machines within the business.
- Interpret engineering drawings to a high standard.
- A good understanding of Batch Card and Standard Working Instructions.
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in machining precision or critical components
- Able to operate manual milling or turning machines.
- Experience in self inspection and recording results of manufactured components.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Manual Machining and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manual Machinist - Miller/Turner role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.