Manager - Seats
Salary Range: £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
A Manager - Seats is required with proven experience in the delivery seating systems
This company based in Gaydon requires a Manager - Seats with extensive knowledge of manufacturing techniques, technology and industry benchmarks application seating systems for a new contract role.
The Manager - Seats should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering degree (or equivalent), preferably Chartered Engineering status.
- Extensive experience within automotive engineering / product development
- Proven experience in the delivery seating systems
- Experienced in leading cross-functional teams, including complex issue resolution
- Proven project management skills and ability to deliver engineering solutions on time to cost, quality and attribute targets
- Good grasp of engineering fundamentals and familiar with problem solving and failure mode avoidance techniques including DFMEA
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing techniques, technology and industry benchmarks application seating systems
- Knowledge of AM Mission product creation process
- Knowledge of Siemens Team-Centre PLM System
- Self-starting and self-motivated
- Thorough, data-driven approach to solving engineering issues
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to deliver under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Confident communicator - able to present at design reviews and technical forums
- Full driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automotive development background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon based automotive company will offer you:
- £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
If you have any questions about the Manager - Seats role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.