Logistics Operations Support Manager - Nuneaton
We are looking to find a pro-active Logistics Operations Support Manager to contribute to the smooth and efficient implementation of new business and to support operational activities within the new and existing facilities throughout the UK but based in Nuneaton.
The Logistics Operations Support Manager will assist and lead projects and ensure all KPI's and standards are met. They will assist in ensuring the new facilities systems are in full working mode for go live. They will also provide solutions to existing operations for continuous or process improvement in existing contracts.
- Developing and encouraging a lean thinking culture throughout the division
- Supporting the implementation of new business to ensure seamless transition into the division
- Be involved in system testing, training and post implementation support working with Business Systems for new systems and new system releases.
- Process flow writing to include
- Provide operational system and process solutions for both new facilities and existing.
- Produce operational flow processes and as well as quality process in line with present company processes in document form.
- Must be flexible as will be involved in project on-site around the country
- Previous experience of working in a 3PL Warehouse environment.
- Previous experience of producing reports and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrable experience at driving best practice in all elements of Warehousing, Systems and QSHE.
- Experience of managing new facility set ups.
- Training individuals in logistics systems and processes.
- Good level of systems knowledge.
- Experience of implementations systems and processes.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user.
- Demonstrable experience of presenting effective solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Lean and Continuous Improvement experience.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written with all levels of staff.
Negotiable dependent upon experience
if you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192