A Management Information Analyst (MIA) is required with knowledge of manufacturing and distribution. Candidates with experience of the food production industry would be well received.
This company, a food manufacturer based in Charing, Kent requires a proactive Management Information Analyst (MIA) with Advanced Excel and SQL Query experience for a new permanent role.
As a Management Information Analyst (MIA) you will be required to:
- Analyse and interpret data to provide meaningful information across the business.
- Production of periodical and ad-hoc reports to various functions of the business, to support their ability to make the most commercially viable decisions in this fluctuating marketplace.
- Present data in different ways to ensure it is easily read by different audiences, from staff level through to board level.
The Management Information Analyst (MIA) should have the following skills or experience:
- Advanced Excel skills to include nested formulae, pivot tables, Macros (to include VBA editor, creating, debugging, subroutines and functions)
- Experience of SQL Query.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of data analysis and commercial awareness to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Charing-based food manufacturer will offer you:
- A negotiable salary of up to circa £33k.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance, free parking.
- A friendly and motivated team atmosphere.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of analysis and reporting and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Management Information Analyst (MIA) role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.