£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Leamington Spa, West Midlands
This position plays a key part in the finance team of a traditional manufacturing business, reporting to the Finance Director. The role will include:
- Analysis of sales and margin data.
- Bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, VAT.
- Produce month- and year-end packs along with associated commentary.
- Liaise with commercial and sales colleagues to analyse sales revenue and profit margin by product line.
This opportunity is ideal for an Accountant who is either actively studying towards, or already possesses, a professional accounting qualification. To be successful in this position you will:
- Demonstrate good understanding of Cost & Materials Accounting and Profit Margin Analysis, as well as standard period-end management accounts.
- Have experience working in a small or medium sized manufacturing business.
- Be working towards, or possess, an ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Good Excel ability.
Our client is a traditional manufacturing business, with long standing professional relationships with both suppliers and customers.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.