To £48,000 + bonus + package
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Richmond, Greater London
This position reports to the European Finance Director of this multinational business, to cover a period of maternity leave:
- Undertake management accounting activities and complete month-end reports with full commentary.
- Report VAT, Intrastats and multi-currency transaction reconciliations.
- Ensure accounting information meets reporting & compliance standards such as US-GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Report key financial information to departmental heads.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant who is available at short notice to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to compile full management accounts and month-end packs to strict deadlines.
- Be familiar with multi-currency / Forex transactions and how to reconcile them to the ledger.
- Possess advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of SAP software.
- Experience in a multinational business, where you gained knowledge of US-GAAP and SOX.
- Hold a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is the UK division of a US owned global business, and is a household name to many people. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.