almost 2 years ago
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits
Manufacturing / Off Highway
A leading manufacturing and off-highway organisation is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team in Peterborough on a permanent basis. Please see the details and requirements of the role below.
This position sits in a vital area, evaluating and analysing the finances of a >£1billion revenue business unit:
- Undertake reporting and analysis of Overhead Costs.
- Provide commentary to explain variation of actuals Costs against forecasts.
- Assist in preparing forecasts for overhead spend, on a department-by-department basis.
- Report on KPI's and Cost Indicators.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finalist or Qualified Accountant who is looking to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment:
- Demonstrate excellent Cost Accounting and commercial awareness to be able to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Perform variance analysis of actual spend vs forecasts & budgets.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Hold a full or final stage ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focused business area.
How to Apply
Please apply online or forward an up to date copy of your CV to Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. For more information, please contact Lois on 01384446119.