- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Jamie Carter
- Contact Email: Jamie.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01926 963298
- Duration: 3 months
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expiry Date: 28 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61775
Job title: Management Accountant
Rate: £300 to £350 per day (Inside IR35)
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Industry/ Strapline: SME FMCG company
An interim Management Accountant is required to join a growing SME FMCG company based in Evesham. Reporting in to the Head of Finance this will be a 3 month appointment and we are looking for someone with extensive management accounting experience and who has ideally also dealt with stock and cost related finance responsibilities. This position will offer a daily rate of £300 to £350 per day and will be inside IR35.
Reporting in to the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will be required to:
· Update the ledgers for the completion of monthly management accounts
· Provide the necessary additional reporting to satisfy year end / statutory reporting requirements.
· Manage supplier payments to be in line with debtors days outstanding
· Monthly Customer profitability analysis, from Gross to Pocket Margin. Working closely with the commercial team to safeguard site profitability
· Calculation of monthly accruals and prepayments, journals and reconciliations
· Monitor stock usage and costing stock value
This is an excellent opportunity for an interim Management Accountant based in Evesham. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged in the few days. If you have knowledge of Management Accounting from a SME environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Management Accountant role, please contact Jamie Carter at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07399 220261
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.