£35000 - £40000 per annum + Full package
over 1 year ago
To £40,000 + package
This position supports the Finance Director of this Leicester division of a global aerospace business:
- Undertake month-end accounting in full, and other standard management accounting activities.
- Analyse spend against budgets, reporting on variances.
- Analyse fixed overheads and variable costs for the business unit.
- Report key financial information to departmental heads.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finalist or Qualified Accountant who is looking to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Be capable of compiling management accounts and month-end reports.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Hold a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification, or be at the final stages of study.
Our client is a UK division of a US multi-billion dollar business which manufactures components to be supplied to the aerospace and defence industries.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.