To £27 per Hour (Ltd Co) - Immediate Start
Contract - 6 month minimum term
Manufacturing / Off Highway
This position sits in a vital area, evaluating and analysing the finances of a >£1billion revenue business unit:
- Undertake standard month-end accounting in full, and other standard management accounting activities.
- Analyse spend against budgets, reporting on variances.
- Analyse fixed overheads and variable costs for the business unit.
- Report key financial information to departmental heads.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant who is available immediately to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Be capable of compiling management accounts and month-end reports.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Hold a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.