£28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits inc' Study Support, plus Pay Rise after 6 months
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
This position plays a key part in the finance team of a profitable £100m T/O site, reporting to the Finance Director and corporate offices abroad.
- Partner with engineering and procurement departments to calculate existing and predicted cost reports.
- Liaise with commercial and sales colleagues to analyse sales revenue and profit margin by product line.
- Produce month- and year-end packs along with associated commentary.
- Assist in the development of budgets and forecasts.
This opportunity is ideal for an Accountant who is actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification. To be successful in this position you will:
- Demonstrate good understanding of Cost & Materials Accounting and Profit Margin Analysis, as well as standard period-end management accounts.
- Have experience working in the Automotive industry, or wider manufacturing sectors.
- Be working towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Be educated to degree level, in a Finance related field.
- Communicate in a clear and credible fashion.
Our client is a global Tier 1 Automotive supplier. The group offers assistance with continued professional development and opportunities for secondments in the UK and abroad, for those who seek it. This assistance includes full Study Support towards a professional qualification, and a significant pay rise following a six month probation.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.