Automotive / Technology
The position is the Number 1 in Finance for this well-funded automotive technology start-up. The person in this role will work closely with the company founder & CEO, and wider management team:
Strategy & Commercial
- Lead budgeting and financial planning (FP&A) procedures.
- Report financials for a range of ongoing projects.
- Perform variance analysis of results against initial budgets.
- Manage cashflow, to include maintaining relationships with government & private funding sources.
- Implement standard costings, maintaining records of inventory spend and Capex.
- Undertake month-end & year-end accounting with associated commentary.
- Act as primary point of contact for external stakeholders and auditors.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finalist or Qualified Accountant to continue their development in an energetic yet professional start-up. To be successful you will:
- Demonstrate sound technical accounting ability, being able to both report financials and think commercially.
- Be comfortable in a small/start-up business, possessing the acumen & initiative to take ownership of tasks to yield positive outcomes.
- Be capable of presenting financials to internal and external stakeholders.
- Have worked in the Automotive or Technology sectors.
- Either be working towards, or already possess, a ACA / ACCA / CIMA Accounting Qualification and relevant degree.
Our client is an award-winning technology business who are developing real-world Zero Emissions technology.