£30k - 35k per year + Benefits
2 months ago
Salary - £30,000 -35,000
Location – Middlesbrough
CIMA / ACCA / SAP /FI/CO
We are working in partnership with this superb, specialist business based in the Middlesbrough area where you will be joining the team as a Management Accountant.
The Management Accountant will maintain and work to develop processes further also assisting in processing transactions for the business in this brand-new permanent position. Candidates with experience of the Engineering industry would be well received.
As the Management Accountant you will be required to:
- Drive improvement projects (Increased usage/efficiency SAP)
- Be the main point of contact for all controlling queries.
- Responsible for Month end/Year end close process
- Support with setting annual budgets
- Drive general ledger accuracy.
- Responsible for project controlling activities. (Project cost review, Order backlog management, cost provision/WIP review)
Candidates should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified in Accounting (CIMA/ACCA)
- Management Accounts Experience (min 5 years +)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven & motivated.
- Experience of SAP is required (FI/CO)
- Extensive Excel & PowerPoint required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop your career further within an established organisation who also offer great benefits.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Management Accountant position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.