A Management Accountant is required with knowledge of SAP and working in a rapidly changing business environment. Candidates with experience of the [example] industry would be well received.
Due to significant ongoing growth, this company, a manufacturing company based in Tamworth requires an experienced Management Accountant with SAP experience for a 6 month contract.
As a Management Accountant you will be required to:
- Provide support to the financial controller.
- Compile financial monthly reports.
- Ensure all financial deadlines are met.
- Assist accounts department in achieving Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
The Management Accountant should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognized accountancy qualification or be working towards one.
- Proven track record in a management accountancy position, working at all levels in the organization to deliver results.
- Be proficient in the preparation and presentation of financial information to non-finance staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of SAP to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tamworth-based manufacturing company will offer you an hourly rate as a limited contractor of circa £22 to 26 per hour depending on skills and experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of SAP and Sarbanes Oxley Compliance and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Management Accountant role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment 01384 446131.