£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Croydon, South London
Automotive & Engineering
This position plays a key part in the finance team of a growing & innovative business:
- Develop reports on Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Indirect Expenditure.
- Prepare budgets & forecasts for spend.
- Perform variance analysis of actuals against original budgets.
- Assist with standard month-end reporting; assisting the Financial Controller and wider Accounts team.
This opportunity is ideal for an Accountant who is either actively studying towards, or already possesses, a professional accounting qualification. To be successful in this position you will:
- Demonstrate excellent Management Accounting ability, with experience of reporting and analysing CAPEX.
- Be a capable user of Excel, and knowledge of Dynamics 365 would be advantageous.
- Either possess or be working towards a recognised accounting qualification; ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Communicate in a clear and credible fashion.
Our client is a technology engineering business which are developing real-world Zero Emissions technology which can be applied to numerous industries.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.