Maintenance Technician - Tool Maker (CNC/Machinist)
Telford - Shropshire
Negotiable depending on experience+ Shift allowance and excellent benefits package
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of the worlds largest producer of Automotive parts for a Maintenance Technician. This is a permanent role with immediate starts available for the right Candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Automotive Components Manufacturer who are looking to grow their teams due to business expansion.
Duties as a Maintenance Technician will be:
- Carry out planned Maintenance across the site ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
- Respond to & diagnose breakdowns
- Work Closely with Manufacturers & suppliers on finding ways to improve machine performance & reliability
- Produce Maintenance plans to ensure smooth running of all machinery
The ideal Maintenance Technician will have:
- CNC Milling & Turning experience - working on standalone machines
- Have previously worked on 3 axis machines
- Have worked with a variety of metals such as Aluminium/Copper/Mild Steels
- Candidates will have experience of working to +/- 0.01 Tolerances
- Previous experience of working in fast paced environments
- Can work individually & as part of a team
Workings shifts can vary from AM/PM & Nights & overtime will be available in busy periods.
To apply today please call 01384 446179 or apply through this advert immediately!