£26000 - £28000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Job Title - Maintenance Technician / Engineer
Location - Yeovil
Salary Range - £26,000 - £28,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician / Engineer to work at our clients site in Yeovil, the role will be working for a well-known organisation within the water treatment and chemical industry and looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
Your principle responsibilities will be to:
- Mechanical planned and reactive maintenance/servicing works on a varied range of process, water treatment, cooling towers, LEV plant and machinery, which may include modification, upgrade and installation work.
- Support the various surface treatment process facilities through maintenance, sampling, monitoring and inspection tasks.
- Data and monitoring recording plus reporting same to stakeholders
- Active involvement in delivering continuous improvement
- Ensuring compliance with the companies health and safety, quality and environmental policies/procedures
- Customer focused with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working within and with a Team
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Ability to diagnose and offer effective countermeasures for critical plant breakdowns to maintain essential services to our customers
- A proven self-starter with a pro-active approach to maintenance
- Safety focussed with experience in preparation of Risk Assessments and Permit To Work
- Full driving licence essential
- Familiar with standard PC software e.g Microsoft Excel and Word
- Advantageous to have:-
- Knowledge of and use chemicals and cooling towers useful
- Experience /qualified to use MEWP and counterbalance forklift
- CSE certification
- Experience working on water treatment equipment/processes
- ONC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.