Maintenance Technician - Tool Maker Die Fitter
Telford - Shropshire
Negotiable depending on experience+ Shift allowance and excellent benefits package
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of the worlds largest producer of Automotive parts for a Maintenance Technician. This is a permanent role with immediate starts available for the right Candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Automotive Components Manufacturer who are looking to grow their teams due to business expansion.
Duties as a Maintenance Technician will be:
- Carry out planned Maintenance & repair on Press & Mould Tools
- Respond to & diagnose breakdowns
- Carry out Daily equipment inspections
- Recognise & correct abnormal Press/Mould tool trend & condition.
The ideal Maintenance Technician will have:
- Assembly/Dis-assembly of Press Mould Tools experience
- Produce/Finish Press mould tools using hand fitting techniques
- Be able to read & understand Engineering drawings
- Produce/Repair Tools components by manual machining techniques
- Extensive of Press & Mould tooling including design & functionality
Workings shifts can vary from AM/PM & Nights & overtime will be available in busy periods.
To apply today please call 01384 446179 or apply through this advert immediately!