Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Northampton & Surrounding Area
Salary: £21,000 p/a + Fuel Card, Company Van, Pension, Life Assurance
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician for our client covering the Northampton and Surrounding areas.
The role will be responsible for providing a professional service to the Company's customers in respect of the maintenance, installation and repair of products, and related third party equipment.
The role will also be to provide any other support to the Service Director as required.
- Primarily to carry out maintenance activities on Batteries and Chargers, this would include Cleaning, Topping, draining and related work.
- May also be called upon to assist with:
- installation and repair of companies and other manufacturers products.
- Commission and check batteries and chargers on customer sites and brief the customer on the practical use and maintenance of the equipment
- Assist in the delivery and collection of the Company's products and supplies
- Assist in the installation of battery charging areas in co-operation with sub- contractors
- Deal with customers in a professional manner
- Submit legible completed job sheets to allow for accurate invoicing
- Submit monthly private mileage reports in a timely manner
- Any other reasonable duties as instructed
Experience and Attributes:
- Good practical hands on skills, in any field
- Good attention to detail and an orderly approach to completing jobs
- Strong customer service focus
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment