Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Up to £43,000 per annum including Shift allowance, bonus & benefits
We have several exciting permanent maintenance engineer opportunities to work with a leading OEM based in Tamworth producing high volume state of the art engine parts; you'll be working in a high-speed manufacturing facility (CNC's predominantly) responsible for keeping production running.
We are looking for the following for the maintenance engineer positions:
- Appropriate training and education (apprenticeship in an engineering discipline, ONC, HNC or equivalent); this is a pre-requisite
- Proven experience as a maintenance engineer in a high-volume manufacturing environment (ideally automotive)
- Able to fault find (I/O) with Siemens S7 across a variety of machinery
- Proactive individual who wants to learn and develop a career
This maintenance engineer position will be working on either a Night shift pattern (Friday to Sunday)
Our client is offering the following for the maintenance engineer positions:
- Good salary and shift allowance
- Chance to earn bonus (yearly) in the region of £4,000 per year (subject to group performance)
- Extensive benefits which includes a "just add fuel" car lease scheme from the OEM
Workings hours are (18.00pm - 06.00am) (Friday - Sunday Nights)
Immediate starts available for the right candidates!