£37,278 per year
Role: Maintenance Technician
Salary: up to £37'278 inclusive of shift allowance
Shift: Double Days
Key Areas of experience:
- At least 3 years post apprenticeship experience in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of process equipment; maintenance, operation, machine and tool setting.
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations
- Fault finding of electrical control systems (No programming experience required)
- Knowledge and understanding of Conveyor Systems, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, PLC's
- A recognised electrical apprenticeship with City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent is preferred
Main scope of role:
- Execute maintenance intervention of factory's equipment's, machineries and tools
- Execute maintenance interventions (even complex) on equipment according to specific maintenance expertise (mechanical, oil hydraulic, hydraulic, electronics, electrics, automation)
- Execute diagnostic on specific issues - Identify and implement the countermeasure to fix equipment/machineries/tools
- Execute preventive/predictive maintenance interventions
- Monitor and track countermeasure effectiveness using STD shift reports
- Ensure specific technical competence to root cause analysis within structural group Problem Solving/Continuous Improvement meetings
- Report any deviation from the standards
- Provide prompt intervention at HC notification (HC L2) on specific maintenance expertise
- Provide training and coaching on specific maintenance SOP's to production TM's and TL's
- Attend educational activities
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations including PTW, SSOW and LOTO.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.