about 2 months ago
Job Title - Maintenance Technician
£ 31,000 - £ 35,000 p.a. + shift premium (£ 40,000 p.a. )
Are you a Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Engineer looking for the next step in your career? Interested in training and developing their skills working for a European giant in automotive manufacturing? We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who would be comfortable working in a fast-paced automotive environment and has a can do attitude. Some experience in a mechanical / electrical maintenance role is required but training will be provided for the right candidate..
As a Maintenance Technician you will;
- Work a 3-week rotating shift pattern (days and nights)
- Preventative and reactive mechanical /electrical maintenance on all equipment within a highly automated production assembly plant
- Fault finding on mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic machines and equipment
- Electrical fault finding (siemens S7 & SCADA)
- Installation of new equipment
- Facilities maintenance and repair
- Basic fabrication and welding
- Support, develop and maintain of digital TPM system
An incredible opportunity for a Maintenance Technician with the following;
- Working knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatic systems in industrial/manufacturing maintenance environment
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- HNC Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering or similar level equivalent qualification
- Experience in the Automotive industry or similar fast paced environment
If you are still reading then please apply today. If you have any questions about this Maintenance Technician role, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.