Competitive plus shift allowance and overtime
Role: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Castle Bromwich
Salary: Competitive plus shift allowance & overtime
Shifts: 3 Shifts rotating, Mon-Thur 6am-1.30pm / 1.30pm-9pm / 9pm-6am, Fri 6am-12pm / 12pm-6pm / No Friday night shift)
Overtime: Available at x1.3 weekdays, x1.5 Saturdays, x2 Sundays
Job purpose: Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Reporting daily to the Production Manager, the Technician’s main purpose will be to maintain continuous running on all production plant to obtain maximum production efficiency, reduce downtime, identify, implement and support improvements in Safety, Quality and costs.
- You will be co-responsible for plant reliability maintenance be that reactive, predictive and / or planned maintenance to a range of equipment, in addition you may be required to undertake buildings or facilities maintenance as necessary
Key Accountabilities: Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Providing breakdown cover, Electrical and Mechanical.
- Have knowledge of electrical and PLC problem solving and fault finding
- Hydraulic systems problem diagnosis and resolution
- Responsible for optimising and sustaining process performance
- Training down of 1st line autonomous maintenance
- Maintaining adequate records of all breakdown and planned work
- Use root cause analysis methodology to improve plant
- Ensure full compliance with EN, ISO and Health and safety standards
- Participate in LEAN manufacturing function within Department/Plant
Key Experiences & Qualifications: Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Bias
- Automotive or high volume manufacturing exposure would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of Automated equipment in a continuous process environment
- Knowledge of PLC Fault finding is a must
- Solid Diagnostic experience
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic schematic diagrams
- Apprentice trained with experience within an industrial environment.
- Ideally qualified to at least City & Guilds level
- 17th/18th Edition regulations are advantageous
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.