£34k - 38k per year
Maintenance Engineer - Stoke-On-Trent - Automotive
£36,000 inc shift + OT
Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am (Monday to Friday)
A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with electrical skills is required to join a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will require the followings skills & experiences;
- Electrical fault finding, testing and repairs
- Electrical qualifications (wiring regulations etc.) desirable
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Steam, thermal oil, polyol and isocyanate technologies is desirable
- PLC experience ideally Siemens and Mitsubishi
- Mechanical stripping, building, servicing and maintenance
- Understanding of automotive manufacturer's practices.
- Basic knowledge of business and quality systems in the automotive sector.
- Able to understand ‘modern engineering philosophies’, for example Kaizen, Poke Yoke, JIB, Muda, 5’s, standardised work, FMEA, ISO14001, etc.
As the Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Diagnose and rectify equipment problems quickly and efficiently.
- Investigate permanent solutions to equipment problems.
- Plan and implement equipment improvement.
- Ensure that all processes meet health and safety requirements and that procedures are followed.
- Carry out planned maintenance work.
- Contribute to the improvement and development of the planned maintenance system.
- Contribute to cost reduction projects.
- To maintain a safe working environment and actively support the continuing development of a safety culture.
- To work flexibly and carry out additional duties as requested.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply or alternatively contact email@example.com 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.