This Maintenance Technician role is working for a global company in Leicester; you'll be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance of manufacturing machinery (mechanical and electrical) as part of an existing maintenance team. We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who is bias in either mechanical or electrical disciplines but have experienced in both.
We are seeking the following for the Maintenance Technician role:
- Relevant education training (apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent)
- Proven experience as a maintenance person in an industrial environment (any industry considered from manufacturing)
- Able to diagnose via a PLC (ideally Siemens S7) but not a programmer
- Flexibility to work shifts if required
This Maintenance Technician role is initially working on a double day shift with an early finish on a Friday; it may go to a 3 shift position. The company can offer the following for this Maintenance Technician role:
- Good permanent salary
- Shift allowance
- Very good pension
- Bonus scheme
- Very good benefits package
If this Maintenance Technician role is of interest, please do get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee; closing date for applications is the 4 th October.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.