We are currently working with a manufacturer of electronics to recruit a facilities maintenance technician with a specialism in electrical repair and maintenance of plant equipment and building facilities.
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician you will
- To be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and inspections of the Sites Services Plant: - Compressors, Vacuum Pumps, Water Cooling Systems, Extraction Systems, Industrial Gas Systems etc.
- Work on a call out rota basis outside of office hours.
- Assist with general building repairs and maintenance such as air conditioning service and maintenance, LEV & PAT testing and relocating equipment,
Skills and Qualifications required for Electrical Maintenance Technician
- 18th Edition Qualified Electrician
- Knowledge / Experience working on HVAC and plumbing and heating systems.
- Ability to work at heights.
- A Full driving licence is essential
- Candidates that can drive a forklift truck will be given preference although a current licence is not essential.
- Ideally have experience working in a manufacturing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified electrician to develop your career in a fast paced, manufacturing company. In return for your experience, the company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package.
- Non-standard pension scheme
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Electrical Maintenance Technician then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.