Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Industry Sector: Automotive
Salary: circa £41,000pa Inclusive of Shift + Overtime + Pension + Car Scheme
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for two Maintenance Technicians to work for a prestigious company in Derby to support the maintenance of equipment, technologies and systems, enabling ‘World Class’ Manufacturing for this high-volume manufacturing plant.
As Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for keeping the production line running smoothly and you will become part of our dedicated maintenance team with the opportunity to develop and broaden your skills in this most demanding and fast-moving automotive environments.
As a Maintenance Technician, your duties will be to:
- Maintain plant Machinery & Equipment
- Improve processes to minimise any disruption to line
- Reactive & Preventative maintenance on Assembly lines
- Ability to fault find Electrical & Mechanical issues
- Be able to work individually & as part of a team
As a Maintenance Technician you will have:
- Flexibility to work a 3-shift working pattern (AMs/PMs & Nights)
- Experience of working with PLC programs
- Pneumatic or electrical systems experience
- Previous Maintenance experience within a fast paced Automotive or Manufacturing environment
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance skills
The salary for Maintenance team members is circa £40,000 inclusive of shift premium is payable based on a 3-shift pattern plus any overtime. Your contribution will be recognised by an excellent package of benefits. In addition to an attractive salary, you can look forward to:
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Attractive car schemes
- 33 days’ paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company sickness benefit
- Free work wear
- Subsidised restaurant facilities
- Company bonus
- On-site Nursery
- Childcare vouchers
During your first three months, we will assess your skills in each of the following:
- Electrical systems
- Mechanical systems
- Fluid power systems
- Toyota maintenance systems
You’re not expected to be skilled in all these areas and there may be some in which you have no knowledge, however the aim is to assist in tailoring a training programme for you. The training will be on the job training, which will be supported by some off the job training which will take place at our on-site Training Academy.
Interest for these positions will undoubtedly be high, so please apply directly to the advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.