Maintenance Technician x 2
Salary: £27 000 - £35 000 (depending on the experience) + 7.5% shift allowance
Shifts on a rota basis – 6am – 2.30pm & 2.00pm – 10.30pm
We are looking for Maintenance Technicians for an established Rail Engineering business.
Prime functions are locomotive maintenance to ensure fleet reliability a proven track record of working effectively with Diesel engineering technology is a must for this role, this experience can be considered from any industry.
- You will deliver high standards of engineering workmanship for Electro Motive and its customers.
- Responsible for the high quality and effective execution of allocated contract maintenance and engineering projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Proactively maintain the customer’s locomotive fleet to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Respond to the customer’s unscheduled events in a rapid & efficient manner.
- Complete and maintain all relative documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Carry out maintenance, repair, overhaul, modification and fault finding activities as necessary
What you will need:
- Diesel engine technology experience.
- Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
- BTEC National Certificate /ONC in Engineering or European equivalent.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar position.
Suitably experienced candidates should apply today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.