Salary + shift allowance up to £47,000 plus overtime
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of a world class automotive OEM for Maintenance Technicians based in Deeside. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading organisation on a Permanent basis.
As a Maintenance Technician your duties will be to:
- Maintain plant Machinery & Equipment
- Improve processes to minimise any disruption to line
- Reactive & Preventative maintenance
- Ability to fault find Electrical & Mechanical issues
- Be able to work individually & as part of a team
As a Maintenance Technician you will have:
- Experience of working with PLC programs
- Pneumatic or electrical systems experience
- Previous Maintenance experience within a fast paced Automotive or Manufacturing environment – or experience of working with engines or castings
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance skills
Immediate Maintenance Technicians interviews available for the right candidates.
The Panama shift works as a days & night schedule and you must be flexible working weekends as this is planned in the rota. Lots of overtime available.
If you would like to know more about these positions, then please contact Kieron at Jonathan Lee to discuss & apply for the role
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.