Salary + shift allowance up to £40,000 plus overtime
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of a world class automotive OEM for Maintenance Technicians based in Deeside. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading organisation on a Permanent basis.
As a Maintenance Technician your duties will be to:
- Maintain plant Machinery & Equipment
- Improve processes to minimise any disruption to line
- Reactive & Preventative maintenance
- Ability to fault find Electrical & Mechanical issues
- Be able to work individually & as part of a team
As a Maintenance Technician you will have:
- Flexibility to work a 3-shift working pattern (AMs/PMs & Nights)
- Experience of working with PLC programs
- Pneumatic or electrical systems experience
- Previous Maintenance experience within a fast paced Automotive or Manufacturing environment - or experience of working with engines or castings
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance skills
Immediate Maintenance Technicians interviews available for the right candidates. Must be able to Work Monday - Friday on 3 shift rotation basis, with lots of overtime available.
If you would like to know more about these positions then please contact Kieron at Jonathan Lee to discuss & apply for the role