An experienced Maintenance Technician is required to join a manufacturing facility based in Skinningrove, which is near Teesside. The facility, part of the Product Support and Logistics Division, produces steel track shoes. When mounted on the track link assembly, the track shoes form the 'track' found on Hydraulic Excavators, Track Type Loaders and Track Type Tractors.
Benefits - Salary: £31,287.79, plus bonus, night shift premium, pension, shares, holiday pay and an extensive benefits package.
Hours of Work: rotating 2 days 2 nights, 4 on 4 off
- Maintain and develop the facility availability and up time using fault analysis through pareto analysis and condition monitoring.
- To be able to fault find on electrical/electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic circuits
- To work to a planned preventative maintenance schedule
- To liaise with the manufacturing and engineering departments to ensure equipment availability
- Manage projects within the areas of responsibility
- Able to root cause a machine failure and implement corrective actions in multiple disciplines
- To generate ideas of how to save money in terms of cost and velocity and awareness of the area's budget
- You will be evaluated in line with the below competencies - Building Trust, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Effective Communication, Enterprise Point of View, Focus on Quality, Inclusive Environment, Personal Accountability, Personal Development, Working Safely, Working Together.
Experience / Required Qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 / Time served Apprentice background or equivalent qualification, preferably with the latest I.E.E. 17th/18th Edition.
- Working within a manufacturing environment. Ideally Hydraulic and mechanical experience.
- Operating PLC, Electrical / Electronic & CNC systems, Fault finding & diagnostics.
- Ability to read electrical / mechanical schematics and PLC ladder listings.
To apply for this Maintenance Technician position please contact Rachel Meacham.