£16.00 - £20.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
£16.00 to £20.00 p/h Ltd
A leading manufacturer based in Peterborough is seeking a multi-skilled maintenance technician to support their start of the art testing facility.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge, base skills and experience to be able to maintain mechanical and electrical plants to a high standard.
- Ability to maintain records, read and interpret technical drawings and work with engineers, contractors and colleagues to design, install, commission and maintain new, refurbished and modified equipment.
- Own improvement and root cause investigation projects through leading small teams and, through technical presentations report to the wider teams and management.
- Working with a diverse, cross function team.
- Proven decision-making skills in high pressure situations.
- Excellent at personal time management and priority setting to meet customer targets.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and or Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Multi-skilled in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines
- Experience or qualifications for working to health and safety standards/regulations
- BS 7671:2008 IEE 17th Electrical Regulations
- BS 7671:2008 Inspection and Testing of Electrical installations (Desirable)
- Qualifications/Experience of Programmable Logic Control (Allen Bradley, RS logix5000, Siemens)
- Qualifications/Experience in fault finding of hydraulic systems
- Qualifications/Experience in Calibration of instrumentation
- Qualifications/Experience in Laser alignment of rotating equipment
- Qualifications/Experience in CAD, CREO or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret, design, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical drawings.
- Grinding Wheel Regulations
- Hot Watch authority
- First aid at work
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment