Job title: Maintenance Technician
Salary Range: £35,000 - £40,000
A Maintenance technician is required with knowledge of Electrical or Mechanical maintenance. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to company expansion, a Birmingham based aerospace company requires a skilled maintenance technician with electrical or mechanical experience for a new permanent role. As a maintenance technician you will be required to:
- Will carry out routine PM and reactive maintenance as directed by the Engineering Planner, area Engineer and Engineering Coordinator
- Must conduct daily checks in the designated area with responsibility for updating the TOC Board identifying the Top 3 Engineering Issues with resource status.
- Will be responsible for increasing the Mean Time between Failure KPI against agreed Quarterly targets.
- Responsible for coordinating availability of equipment in line with the Maintenance plan and identifying short falls in labour and/or materials required to complete these tasks.
- Will identify spares and equipment required to ensure planned maintenance activities are organised and completed to plan.
The maintenance technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified to HNC level in mechanical or electrical subject
- Have a proven maintenance background preferably within a unionised environment
- Must be PC literate with proficient use of Microsoft office.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electro mechanical maintenance to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Salary details
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of electrical or mechanical maintenance and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the maintenance technician role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.