Position - Maintenance Technician
Location - South of M25 - Crawley, Croydon, Guilford
Salary - £18,000 - £24,000 depending on adaptability, experience & qualifications
We have an exciting Maintenance Technician opportunity to cover South of the M25. We are a global leader in laser cutting technology and are seeking a keen and enthusiastic individual for this exciting opportunity.
Key responsibilities & experience required:
- Liaise with spares department for ordering and delivery of required spare parts.
- Generate detailed service reports for customer and internal logging.
- Field based with U.K. travel, possibly some overseas travel.
- An electrical / electronics / engineering related qualification or have completed an electrical or mechanical Apprenticeship.
- Capable of working to close mechanical tolerances
- Some knowledge of PLC/servo drives - Bosch and Siemens would be advantageous but not essential.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Prepared to stay away from home when required.
- A full clean UK driving license.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Able to work independently.
- In possession of a valid passport.
- Smart and professional in appearance.
Ultimately this is an amazing opportunity to work with a global leader of cutting edge technology and machinery. We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working individuals who can work in a team or on their own. This Maintenance Technician opportunity will allow you to develop your skills within the company and will open further opportunities within the business, possibly into service applications/service engineering roles depending on your core strengths.
If you feel you have the right attitude and desire to work in a field based role please email your updated CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.